Candid Aligners are NewMouth's #1 recommendation for at-home clear aligner treatment.
They provide patients with Invisalign-level care (at an affordable price point) without having to visit an orthodontist in person.
Candid is also the only direct-to-consumer brand that works exclusively with licensed orthodontists. The same orthodontist who makes your treatment plan will oversee your treatment from start to finish.
Candid Coupon Codes
Coupon Code: ATHOME
Get 65% off your starter kit from Candid with code ATHOME
Coupon Code: FALLSMILESSK
FALL SALE: $19 Starter Kit
Coupon Code: FALLSMILES
FALL SALE: $400 off aligners in-studio at Candid
Candid Pros & Cons
- Treatment takes about six months (compared to 16 to 24 for braces or 12 for Invisalign)
- Candid only works with orthodontists
- Treatment is thousands less than Invisalign and braces (just $2,400)
- Comprehensive, in-person scans available at Candid Studios (you’re more likely to get better diagnostic records taken here than with at-home kits)
- CandidApp for remote monitoring and teledentistry services
- CandidScan device that connects to your phone and scans your teeth
- An orthodontist reviews your teeth scans every two weeks via the app
- Affordable payment plans available
- A free online assessment must be taken to determine candidacy
- Customer service is available 9-7 EST (seven days a week)
- Free whitening foam included
- Free refinements (Candid Guarantee)
- Candid Studios (for in-person scans) are currently only available in 10 states
- The financing options require a credit check
- No in-office visits throughout treatment (if you prefer this)
- The aligners can be uncomfortable for some people
- A lisp can develop when the aligners are in your mouth
- Retainers cost $100
Read our full review of Candid Aligners.